10 Questions About Your Office Environment
Most people don’t think a lot about their work offices and yet, when you stop to consider how very much it affects you day by day, you may realize that it’s worth thinking about. It can be very hard on the body to sit every day at the same desk, in the same chair, using the same muscles. That is why it’s important to re-access your office furniture and see if you need to make some changes.
1) Are you in pain? The most important thing is to take proper care of yourself. You need to figure out what is going on and what you can do to help if you are feeling pain in your body. You can develop serious health problems if you are working in an environment that is poorly designed.
2) Are you worn out after working? You are obviously going to be very fatigued at the end of the day when you spend your day feeling sore and uncomfortable. There is hardly the energy to get home, sit down in an easy chair and sleep for hours. However, an ergonomic computer workstation would enable your muscles to get adequate blood supply throughout the day and eliminate all of the stress and strain you feel that wears you out by the day’s end.
3) Do you want to be more productive? It’s been proven that the more comfortable you are while working, the more you will get done. If you are in pain, however, with sore, achy muscles, you will just try to meet the very minimum of your job’s requirements. You’re not going to think clearly and do your best when you don’t feel well.
4) Do you want to save money at the doctor’s office? After working and feeling miserable day after day, most people will visit their doctors for an exam. The doctor will then get to hear about migraines, muscles aches and pains, fatigue and insomnia. Of course, the physician will generally dispense various prescriptions and lifestyle changes. However, most people don’t realize that by changing to an ergonomic office, they can alleviate these problems without spending money at the doctor’s office.
5) Do you have sufficient lighting? If you have windows with blinds, make sure they are open to let the natural sunlight in. Studies have shown that natural light reduces stress and fatigue and increases productivity. Above all else, make sure that you have sufficient lighting to avoid eye strain.
6) Do you have enough room? Standard sized desks are not right for everyone, so think about how you fit with your desk. Your legs should have plenty of room and you should be able to reach things on your desk without straining. Your feet should not dangle, but should touch the floor.
7) Are you using a chair that is adjustable and fits you properly? It’s imperative to have an adjustable chair that supports your lower back and gives you comfort throughout the day. The height and armrests should particularly be adjustable so you can give your body the support it needs.
Are you stretching and walking throughout the day? You should be getting up and moving around every so often throughout the day. This will help with your circulation and give your mind and body a rest from the same routine. It should be understood that this is not being lazy or goofing off, but is important so that you can actually be more productive throughout the day.
9) Is your computer monitor positioned correctly? You should not be tilting or bending your head or neck as you look at your screen. An ergonomic chair will allow you to move your chair higher or lower to place it at the proper level. Otherwise, you will be straining your neck, back and shoulder muscles throughout the day.
10) Are you organized? A messy office will result in frustration and delays for everyone. Trying to find a lost paper to get to the meeting in time or having a client on the phone and not being able to find their file are examples of what can happen when you are not organized. Before turning the lights out each evening, put things away so you can have a fresh start in the morning.
It’s worth your time to consider what is going on in your office every day. Don’t be afraid to suggest or make some changes to help you be a better worker. Eventually, you will find that you are feeling much better, you are accomplishing more, and you are enjoying your work more!
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Posted: April 24th, 2010 under Find Customer Needs.
Tags: "office environment" and "customers", 10 enviroment questions, 10 environmental questions, 10 question about our office environment?, 10 question environment survey, 10 question in office environment?, 10 question on envirnoment, 10 question on environment with breif, 10 question on environment., 10 question related to surroundings in survery, 10 question survey for office staff, 10 questions about enviromental/, 10 questions about the environment, 10 questions about working in an office environment?, 10 questions on enviornment, 10 questions on environment, 10 questions on office inviroment, 10 questions on the enviroment, 10 questions on the environment, 10 questions related to environment, 10 questions to ask in an environmental survey, 10 quiestion survey for ebery, 10 survey questions about the environment, 5 environment questions, all content, an office environment most needs to be, best questions about environment, best questions for in office survey, chair and desk ergonomics questionnaires, changing office hours questions to ask customer, computer ergonomics, crucial discussions in office environment, customer environments questions, ecosystem survey questions, enviormental poll questions, enviroment of care test questions, environment question for survey, environment questions, environment questions for office staff, environment questions in a survey, environment survey questions, environment survey questions for offices, environmental ergonomics, sample questions, environmental exam questions, environmental officer questions, environmental questionnaire office, environmental questionnaires for offices, environmental questions 10 questions, environmental survey questions, environmental survey questions for office, ergonomic chair, ergonomic office, ergonomic office chair, ergonomic office survey, ergonomic products, ergonomic survey questions, exam questions on the office environment, examination questions on environment, exampels of questionnaires on office environment, examples of office ergonomic surveys, facilities open work enviroment surveys, great survey questions for office environment, how do you feel about our office environment question, how do you open up an office environment, how to ask questins on the environment on people in a questionaire, how to change your office atmosphere, improving woking enviroment in office qustionnier, lighting questionnaires in office environment, objective questions on office environment, offic environment questions, office 10 questions, office atmosphere needs assessment, office atmosphere questionnaire, office atmosphere survey, office based environmental questionaires, office enviroment questions, office enviroments questions, office environment behavioral questions, office environment questionnaire, office environment questionnaire sample, office environment questionnaires, office environment questions, office environment relocation survey questions, office environment sample question, office environment satisfaction survey, office environment survey, office environment survey questions, office environment surveys, office environmental questions, office environmental quiz, office environmental sample question, office environmental survey questions, office environmental test questions, office ergonomics questionnaires, office ergonomics survey questions, office furniture needs assessment questions, office needs survey questions, office space survey questionaire, office space survey questions for customer, office staff needs questions, office survey questions, office work environment survey questionnaire, ofiice relocation questionnaire sample, open office environment quiz, physical work environment survey top 5 questions, possible survey questions on office environment?, potential questions for school environment officer, qestion about enviroment, qouestion about environment, questinairre on your working office environment, question about a envirement, question about enviroment in office, question about environment, question about environment for search, question about physical work environment survey, question environment, question for office environment, question of the day for office environment, question office environments, question on environment, question on the "working" environment, questionaire about offices, questionaire for office furniture needs, questionaire on the office environment, questioning in an office environment, questionnaire about office environment, questionnaire for office furniture needs, questionnaire of office environment, questionnaire office environment, questionnaire on furniture in workplace environment, questionnaire on office environment, questionnaire related to working environment of organisation, questionnaires on new office environment, questions about an office environment, questions about enviroment, questions about environment, questions about environmental, questions about new office environment, questions about office environment, questions about the environment, questions about the office enviornment, questions about the office environment, questions about your environment, questions for an environment survey, questions for environment, questions for faculty about work environment, questions for office environment, questions for office environment survey, questions for office environment surveys, questions for survey into office environment, questions for working environment, questions of the office environment, questions on environment, questions on environmental, questions on office enviorment, questions on office environment, questions on office environment evaluation, questions on office environment survey, questions on office environments, questions on the office environment, questions to ask about office evironment, questions to ask about safety in the office enviroment, questions to ask about your environment, questions to ask employees about office environment, questions to ask regarding changing office environment, questions to ask staff in regards to the office environment, questions to be asked will doing office ergonomic survey, questions to test the environment of an organisation, questoins about environment, quiz - the office environment and strategies, quiz about environment, research question of office ergonomic, research questions on physical office environment, researh questions on environment sample, sample of office relocation survey questionnaire, sample office atmosphere survey, sample survey new office furniture, sample survey office furniture, sample survey questionaire about ergonomics, sample survey questionaire of office environment, samples of questionnaires on office environment, saving environment as changing habits questions for survey, servey questions environment, smithtown board questions about the environment, start, survey for office environment, survey on office environment, survey on office environment questions, survey questionnaire and office relocation, survey questions about office, survey questions about office enviroment, survey questions about office environment, survey questions about open office environment, survey questions for a changing environment, survey questions for an office enviorment, survey questions for family friendly enviroments, survey questions for new office environment, survey questions for office environment, survey questions on new change in the office, survey questions on new office environment, survey questions on office environments, survey questions on office physical environment, survey questions open office environment, survey relocation office needs, surveys of office enviroment questions, surveys on office environment, surveys questions about the environment, ten question on environment, ten question related to environment, ten questions about environment, the business and office environment questions, top 10 environment questions, top 10 environmental questions, top 10 queations on enviroment, top 10 question on environment, top 10 questionarrie for environment, top 10 questions about environment, top 10 questions on environment, top 10 survey questions for office, top environmental questions, top how to questions for an office, top research questions on environment, trial questions on the office environment, what are your feelings about working in an open office environment?, what do you think about the layout of your office? do you have sufficient space to carry out activities?#sclient=psy-ab, what questions can be put in survey for office work environment, what to ask in office environment surveys, without lost the most important thing: the needs of the customers, work environment assessment questions, work environment survey questionnaire, work environment survey questions, www..com/topic/questionnaire for office environments, www.workenvironmentsurveyquestions, your office atmosphere, บรรยากาศสำนักงานขาย แบบสอบถาม